A Guide to the Sunshine Coast and Noosa - with Mandy from Oracle Fox!
There was no sun to be seen on the Sunshine Coast today. A perfect setting for some exploring! Lucky for me, Mandy (author of Oracle Fox) charted a course through Noosa, full of boutiques and tasty eats.
Pictured: SWELL top at the shipwreck in Dickey Beach
Mandy’s Guide to Noosa:
* Alterior Motif - A small boutique full of some of our favorite aussie and international brands, including Sass & Bide and Cheap Monday
* Youth Culture - A really fun place to search for statement pieces, shoes, accessories. Some favorite brands you’ll find here include Wish and MinkPink.
* Noosa Longboards - Vintage boards, books and dashboard hula dolls and other retro collectables.
* Bistro C - a beachfront bistro with modern decor and creative (and healthy) food
* Sails- also right on the beach, this relaxed restaurant uses local & seasonal produce for amazingly fresh-tasting food.
* The Noosa Surf Club- for cheap eats/drink, amazing views and a local atmosphere
For more fashion, art and photography, visit http://oraclefox.blogspot.com
About the author: Nicki is the voice inside your…SWELL emails & social networks. See more from her Australia Style & Travel Guide HERE